We’re on the lookout for the most creative snapshots that keep visual stories interesting and attempt to frame social interaction, imagery that leaves lasting and remarkable impression, yielding illustrious reality, of frozen moments that evoke sentiments.
Join us as IGersManila presents “KALYE” for the 2ND PHILIPPINE INSTAGRAM PHOTO EXHIBIT this November, 2013. Now on its second year, the exhibit’s focus will be on street phoneography, thus the theme “KALYE.”
To join, read the full mechanics:
- The 2nd Philippine Instagram Photo Exhibit is open to all Filipino Instagram’ers and Phoneographers.
- You must be registered to the Circle of Snapshooters #iCoss and follow IGersManila in Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Submission of entries is until October 25, 2013.
- Entries must be street photos creatively snapped, edited, and filtered with a mobile phone (iOS and Android) and posted in Instagram.
- Entries must be titled and captioned. Entries must be photo-tagged to @IGersManila and include the required hashtags #IGersManila #IGersPhilippines #KalyePH #IGExhibitPH002 #PhoneographyPH in the caption.
- Enter as many entries as you can. Entry fee is PHP 500.00 per submission, paid via bank deposit. Please contact 0906 344 3344 for the bank details. The entry fees will cover the costs of printing and other expenses.
- Both the unedited and final/posted photos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a clear scanned copy of the bank cash deposit payment. IGersManila will confirm the entry via email.
- The venue for the 2nd Philippine Instagram Photo Exhibit is TBA, with the dates tentatively set at November, 2013.
- All entries will be printed in canvas courtesy of PhotoCanvas. The photo and printed canvas remain the property of the participating Instagram’er.
- There will be a panel of judges to screen all entries. Note that only one (1) entry per Instagram’er will be showcased in the gallery during the exhibit.
- A week after the exhibit, shortlisted Instagram’ers may pick up the canvas at a specified location, or sent via courier, the cost of which will be shouldered by the Instagram’er.
- If a photo gets sold in the gallery, 75% of the proceeds will go to the Instagram’er.
- One (1) entry will be picked as “Instagram Photo of the Year” which will be receiving a special prize from partners and sponsors.
- IGersManila and its partners and sponsors reserve the right to modify the mechanics as needed.
Stay tuned for more announcements. Email us at email@example.com for questions.