This 18th of April 2017 or #418, is IGersManila’s 6th founding anniversary. And in partnership with @ManilaBulletin’s Earth Day celebration, we’re asking you our fellow IGers to keep the good vibes rolling by sharing visual stories of your best nature experiences in and around the Philippines for a special #9pmhabit. Get the chance to have your photos published in the Earth Day edition of the Manila Bulletin newspaper.
To join, follow these mechanics:
- From today until 20-April-2017, we’re commemorating 6 years of Instagram’ing fun and good vibes with a special #9pmhabit that culminates into the curation of the best nature snapshots in time for Earth Day.
- Upload photos of your unforgettable moments spent with nature on Instagram – these can be photographs snapped with a cameraphone or a DSLR of our popular beaches, adventures on our enchanting forests and trekking the lushest of hills and mountains – places or spots we go to when we want to escape the city to breathe fresh air and savor the natural beauty of the Philippines.
- Tag your photos to @ManilaBulletin and @IGersManila and be sure to include the hashtags #MBEarthDay #IGMNL_MB #IGersManila #9pmhabit in your caption. If you can, add the geolocation where you took the photo, otherwise add the location of your photo in the caption.
- Make sure to only upload and tag photos you own.
- Your photos should be 3″ (W) x 2″ (H) in size, and in high resolution.
- After uploading and tagging your work on Instagram, send a copy of the original version to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the link to your Instagram post, the title and caption, and the geolocation or location of the photo.
- Last day for submission of entries is until 20-April-2017.
- #PhotoPick winners from this special #9pmhabit will each earn 5 qualifying points, but will not in any way guarantee inclusion in the printing.
- Selection of photos for printing will be the sole discretion of Manila Bulletin.
Cheers to more years of Instagram’ing to #CreateShareInspire!