In time for @IGersManila’s celebration of 6 awesome years of Instagram’ing this April, we have rehashed our #9pmhabit daily visual storytelling habit. Be sure to follow and turn on post notifications for @IGersManila on Instagram so you get notified of new updates for our community.
Read on for the full mechanics of the new #9pmhabit:
- Every day at 9:00pm Philippine Standard Time (PST / GMT +8:00), we’re asking fellow Instagram’ers across the globe to snap, filter, and share visual stories on Instagram.
- To join the #9pmhabit and get the chance to earn qualifying points, you must first register to be in IGersManila’s Circle of Snapshooters or #iCoss.
- To allow participating IGers to prepare their posts, we post a #9pmhabit reminder every day on or before 9:00pm PST.
- Except for special projects and social campaigns, there will be NO THEME for the #9pmhabit, but we ask participating IGers to tag only posts that best express their creativity and individuality.
- Upload and tag your Instagrams from 9:00pm PST until 9:00am PST the next day.
- Hashtag your work with #igersmanila #9pmhabit.
- Click or tap on any of these 2 hashtags to check out other entries. Be sure to like or double-tap all the posts and leave comments to spark conversations.
- There will be one (1) #PhotoPick from a shortlist of nominations by our collaborators pool every day, which will be announced before the next #9pmhabit reminder is posted.
- IGer who gets selected and featured as #PhotoPick will earn one (1) qualifying point for the Philippine Instagram Photo Exhibit (PIPE), held every last quarter of the year.
- At our annual PIPE and IGnitePH events, we’ll be recognizing top #PhotoPick winners and Likers, to name a few.
- Every Sunday a collage of all submissions for the week will be posted, as well as a carousel of #PhotoPick winners.
- The new #9pmhabit takes effect starting 09-March-2017 onwards.
Keep the good vibes rolling! #ktgvr